Alpinestars Nucleon KR-3 Back Protector
The Nucleon range of road protection features a superb anatomical fit and comfort. Constructed with innovative protector plates which are lightweight and feature a high performance polymeric blend for protection. Featuring new, modular rib protectors for strategic protection in a vulnerable area, the Nucleon KR-3 Protector offers excellent performance under an outer leather or textile garment.
- Waist adjustment for customized fit and slim vented kidney belt for added position stability and security.
- Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via snap fit system to allow a more comfortable use of the protector.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.
- Back protector constructed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the body size.
- New structured back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving.
- Protection incorporates hybrid construction with lattice shell with a new viscoelastic PU foam compound.
- Horizontal flex channeling for adaptive fit in all riding positions.
- Back protector CE certified to EN 1621_2:2014 LEVEL 2.
- New single-injected lattice structure shell constructed with ergonomic design to absorb high impacts and allow maximum breathability and air flow.
- New soft viscoelastic PU foam compound on the central spine area for fit, comfort and impact absorption.
- Convex design on the central hard shell provides highest level of protection of the spine.
- New adjustable rib protector constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for additional side protection.
- New shoulder blade padding extensions to protect the impact areas.
Smoke Black Red
XS, S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.