Alpinestars Nucleon KR-1 Cell Back Protector
The Nucleon KR-1 Cell back protector incorporates race-orientated back protection. Featuring hard plastic lattice structured shell, this innovative back protector is uncompromising in safety and performance. Ergonomically profiled for sport riding with superb ventilation, the Nucleon KR-1 Cell is extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via a snap fit system for greater comfort.
- Height adjustable kidney belt featuring dual hook and loop closure system for easy, secure closure.
- Soft Bio-Foam padded chassis for maximum comfort.
- Extended lower back protector offers more protection to the rider.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector by removing the adjustable straps.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector for extended lower spine protection.
- Developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes.
- Highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation.
- Horizontal flexion grooves for an adaptive fit in different riding positions.
- Cell Technology back protector is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
Transparent Smoke Black Red
XS, S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.