Alpinestars Portland Gore-Tex® Boot
The Portland Boot is a mid-length, touring GORE-TEX® boot designed for comfort and convenience on long distance adventures and everyday riding trips in all weather conditions. With a range of comfort and protective features, plus Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outer sole for grip and support, the Portland GORE-TEX® Boot is as versatile as it is protective.
- Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed provides arch support and high levels of comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Textile collar inner lining throughout offers comfort and durability.
- Full grain leather main chassis construction provides excellent durability and long lasting comfort.
- Full GORE-TEX® internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and high level of breathability.
- Waterproof zipper mounted on four-way elastic allows stretch flex and easy closure of boot.
- TPU heel counter for improved shock protection and durability, plus TPU injected shift pad textured debossing for better grip on bike’s controls.
- Advanced TPR pull flap allows for convenient opening and closing and applies even pressure on the shin.
- New memory foam ankle protector on lateral side offers protective performance and comfort in key area.
- Contoured insole injected high modulus polyamide includes shank reinforcement.
- The Portland GORE-TEX® Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:201.
40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.