Alpinestars MM93 Twin Ring Leather Gloves
With increased stretch zones and perforation panels and full leather palm the Alpinestars Twin Ring Leather Glove is fully featured for all your performance riding needs – from Alpinestars innovative knuckle protection to the double wrist closure, this glove offers excellent comfort, protection and performance.
- Full premium leather main construction, with leather palm for comfort and control and perforated leather on top hand and wrist for excellent levels of breathability.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density polymer mold construction for superior levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
- Vented knuckle gusset aids internal airflow for cooling performance.
- Alpinestars’ double wrist closure system, with hook and loop grip closures to ensure close fit and security closure.
- Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones for abrasion resistance and durability.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers and thumb to increase fit and directional movement and comfort.
- Thumb and palm reinforcements constructed from advanced elastomer for a superior grip and movement.
- Alpinestars’ ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with handheld devices.
- Integrated foam padding 3mm on fingers helps fit and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ patented finger bridge helps prevent finger roll and separation during crash.
- Racing styled, mid-size cuff length for additional coverage.
- Protection level 1.
- MM93 Design Edition
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.