Alpinestars Komodo Travel Bag
The Komodo travel bag swallows up gear into specific, functional compartments. Wet/dry separation and all the bells and whistles necessary to efficiently stow your gear, the Komodo is ideal for Moto, Road Racing, Snowboarding or any other activity that requires large amounts of gear or equipment.
- Boots compartment with waterproof removable bag, easier to wash.
- Reflective details.
- Smooth outdoor rolling wheels.
- Bottom and side panels made with waterproof tarpaulin, this way the bag stay always dry when it stands on muddy terrain.
- Durable hard bumpers on base corners.
- Hard internal base with external slide rails.
- Sized to carry all protective gear.
- Compartment walls can be removed with a zipper to allow the bag to be reconfigured with one extra large internal compartment.
- Inner flat zippered mesh pocket on flap and main compartment separation.
- Telescopic double post handle, multiple heavy duty haul handles and a top carry strap.
- Dimensions: 94cm x 45cm x 40cm, capacity 150 L.
- Lid opening to access to the main compartment.
- Flat top pocket to access documents while traveling.
- Removable change mat made from waterproof tarpaulin.
- Strong Plastic YKK Zipper chain size 10mm.
- Lockable Zippers – Accepts TSA Approved Locks.
- Big screen print.
- 2 ventilation on sides.
- 2 big webbing handle on top to and side to be able to move and carry the bag.
- 2 strap handle to lift up the bag and put it on the shoulder.
- 2 Mesh pockets on internal sides of the bag.
- Webbing reinforcement to give a better structure to the bag.
- Constructed from durable tarpaulin and tough Polyester reinforcement panels.
- 2 small front pockets.
Black Anthracite White
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.