Alpinestars Kinetic Gloves
The CE certified Kinetic Glove is ideal for urban riding with a lightweight chassis constructed from leather and stretch textile for comfort and slim fit, plus strategic reinforcements for durability and grip as well as a convenient touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones.
- Hoop and loop wrist closure for security.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
- Rubber reinforcements on thumb and palm for superior grip.
- Touchscreen-compatible finger-tip.
- Sport fit design and slim cuff.
- Multi-material main chassis incorporating premium leather and breathable stretch backhand construction
- Leather palm for comfort, performance and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Soft viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled.
- Synthetic suede reinforcement on palm heel with foam-backed reinforcements.
- CE certified level 1.
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.