Alpinestars J-Cult Drystar® Shoe
A lightweight, street-styled casual riding shoe that features class-leading protective features, the J-Cult Shoe incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane and compound rubber sole for excellent performance in wet weather.
- Heat-press logos give an exclusive and understated look.
- Embossed areas highlight the shoe’s protective components and give a balanced dynamic style at the riding shoe.
- Thin and smooth tongue provides high levels of comfort and fit around the instep.
- Elastic collar provides improved levels of personalized and comfortable fit.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Rubber compound cup sole molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, and support and to provide a good walking comfort.
- DRYSTAR® membrane layered between upper and lining for unsurpassed, 100% waterproof all-weather performance.
- Tongue in full grain leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining full grain leather and elastic synthetic material on collar for enhanced comfort, durability and look.
- The J-CULT DRYSTAR® shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2010.
- Dual density ankles protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.