Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Women’s Shoe
A riding shoe that looks like a sneaker, the J-6 Waterproof Women’s Riding Shoe has all the safety features of a motorcycle boot. Constructed from a luxurious and high quality leather, the shoe has a waterproof membrane and an advanced rubber sole for maximum durability and grip. It is also equipped with inner ankle and heel protection to provide cushioning and impact absorption, making this shoe perfect on the bike and for everyday use.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Advanced rubber compound cup sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability.
- Reinforced midsole inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining full grain leather and suede for optimized comfort, durability and look.
- Waterproof membrane subtly built into chassis for 100 per cent performance against wet penetration.
- Top tongue and collar constructed from leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Metal eyelet lacing closure on instep for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Dual density and ergonomic MX-derived ankle and upper heel insert is applied between the upper and padded lining to provide complete strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply:
- CE EN13634:2017.
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 7, 8, 9
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.