Alpinestars Highlands Gloves
A short-cuffed performance riding glove that incorporates premium leather and a 3D mesh top surface for optimized levels of comfort and breathability, the Highlands features a excellent protection thanks to a hard knuckle protector and strategically positioned aramid fiber reinforcements..
- Constructed from durable goat leather associated with 3D mesh top surface which provide an optimized airflow
- Innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of high abrasion-resistant aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned outer hand with padding on landing zones.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
- Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- Palm and thumb padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
- TPR fingers and backhand sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Wrist flap with velcro on cuff provides a secure closure
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.