Alpinestars Fastback-2 Drystar Shoe
Velocity meet versatility with the Fastback v2 DRYSTAR® Boot, this road riding boot incorporates Alpinestars waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane as well as internal protection and a breathable mesh liner and padding for superb levels of comfort and performance.
- Highly breathable mesh lining improves comfort and breathability.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Advanced rubber compound cup sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort.
- Aggressive, new design upper combining leather and microfiber for abrasion resistance and durability.
- Punched microfiber on lower tongue and eyelet for durability and dynamic look.
- Lace closure system with adjustable hook and loop grip closure strap for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Extended cuff offers increased lower shin protection.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- TPR ankle protector on lateral quarter and layered under the upper on medial quarter, provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- TPR lateral slider offers excellent abrasion protection.
- FASTBACK v2 DRYSTAR® shoe is CE certified to CE Standards CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2
10, 11, 7, 8, 9
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.