Alpinestars Distance Drystar® Pants
Touring pants with Drystar® membrane, 100% waterproof and breathable, removable thermal lining, and air vents with zip. Equipped with protections on the knees, reflective details and regulations on the waist, knees and ankles for a perfect fit.
- Made in multiple fabrics, with highly abrasion resistant fabric in the seat area for maximum durability.
- Incorporates Drystar® membrane (100% waterproof and breathable), offering excellent performance in any climate situation.
- Soft mesh inner lining.
- Detachable thermal lining for a perfect adaptation to the climatic conditions of each moment.
- Vents with zip in the front and side of the thighs that help regulate the internal temperature of the body.
- Removable Bio Armor knee guards, CE certified.
- Predisposition for mounting the Nucleon hip protectors (not included).
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Elastic accordion insert in the back of the waist.
- Padded panel in the lumbar area with a soft lining on the inside for maximum comfort.
- Silicone print on the seat area for extra grip.
- Two front pockets.
- Legs pre-curved for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Belt adjustable with Velcro.
- Straps to adjust the volume in the knee and the ankle.
- Alpinestars jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Pants certified according to CE normative.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL, 4XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.