Alpinestars Big Sur GORE-TEX® Pro Pants
The Big Sur GORE-TEX® Pant incorporates an innovative bonded three-layer construction offering water and wind proofing, breathability and durability. With full thermal lining and large zippered air vents for high levels of climate versatility and comfort, regardless of the weather. Class-leading protection and volume control straps mean this pant is optimized for use on the toughest of trails.
- Removable sonic-welded full lining (100g). The lining is secured by snap buttons to keep lining safely in position.
- Ventilation system incorporates large zippered thigh vent and is designed to increase internal comfort by giving the rider a continuous cooling air flow.
- Accordion textile insert on knee for increased range of motion and comfort.
- Newly developed cuff adjuster closure system, features dual Hook and loop grip closure securing system; one to customize pant legs to rider’s size, plus a second for easy in and out and safe closure.
- Waist adjustment system features buckle and stretch material for highly customization fit. Soft inner waist liner with padded rear panel to improve comfort.
- Convenient storage options with two deep front zippered hand pockets and a cargo pocket on left thigh.
- Adjustable and removable bib braces improve comfort fit.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction designed and developed to provide optimum levels of comfort and performance for adventure rally riding.
- Features GORE-TEX® Pro Shell three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, bonded to a strong outer material and a durable inner lining, ensuring a thin, reduced material construction with no movement between the three layers, which promotes greater durability.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® stretch inserts on waist, crotch and back knees for comfort and fit.
- Strategically positioned reinforcements on seat area, plus Armacor® reinforcements on knees and inside legs for comfort and durability where it is needed most.
- Medial-facing leather panel on inner calf promotes grip and added protection when in contact with bike.
- Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory).
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.