Alpinestars Atom Gloves
An extremely lightweight CE certified road riding glove that incorporates leather, stretch fabric and durable mesh for optimal levels of comfort, fit and performance, the Atom Glove is ideal for city and urban use with a convenient touchscreen compatible finger-tip for use with smartphones.
- Short cuff design for ease of entry and convenience.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm and on backhand offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Reflective piping on finger tips.
- Touchscreen compatible finger-tip.
- Stretch fabric, mesh and leather main shell construction.
- Soft viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled.
- Hook and loop grip closure conveniently positioned on top of the wrist.
- Mesh and stretch fabric on the backhand for lighter weight, cooling performance and comfort.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement constructed from synthetic suede for durability and grip.
- CE certified Level 1.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.