Alpinestars Alloy Shoe
An extremely comfortable sport casual shoe that incorporates a mesh upper for excellent cooling comfort, the Alloy Shoe has an innovative lacing system for precise fit, while its unique, proprietary sole constriction offers optimized performance for training.
- Constructed from a lightweight and breathable multi-mesh upper for airflow and comfort, while incorporating a seamless microfiber chassis for durability and structural integrity.
- Tongue and collar incorporate highly breathable micro-perforated textile for additional cooling performance.
- Anti-slide Achilles’ support collar, constructed from technical textile for comfort and breathability, helps keep foot in position.
- The toe-tip reinforcement in matt carbon microfiber gives structural stability and abrasion resistance.
- Alloy shoe features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability, rigidity and protective performance.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound outer sole with dual density EVA foam for cushioning and repeated foot-fall shock absorption.
- Technical dual midsole construction with EVA foam double layered padding for additional comfort cushioning.
- Internal heel counter layered under the upper for structural integrity and support.
- Toe, tongue and collar soft padding for comfort and fit.
- Anatomical foot bed profiled with lining and different hardness EVA foams: soft in the forefoot and harder on the arch to offer support and comfort.
10, 11, 8, 9
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.